When you use Conveyancing agreement for your next property transfer, you’ll not only be rewarded with a conveyancing service that covers all the essentials at the time of your sale or purchase but is also on hand with expert advice when you need it most.
Putting yourself in the best possible position with your next property transfer by using licensed conveyancers will be a best take. As we all be thankful for, making any errors when it comes to property purchases can prove very pricey. We’ll check over the vendor statement on your behalf to let somebody know you as to whether your forthcoming purchase is affected by
- Local council regulations,
- Government road proposals,
- Easements and covenants,
- Mortgages and Land tax, council and water rate responsibilities.
What’s more, depending on the state of the property, we can organize for a full building and pest examination to be carried out to determine the precise condition of the property before you make your purchase.
The importance of our services
More and more local Concord residents are chronic to our conveyancing services with the acquaintance that their property transfer is in expert hands from start to finish. We take care of the whole thing for you so you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that come completion day there will be no malicious surprises.
Our conveyancing services include –
- Acting on behalf of vendors or purchasers,
- Examining sales documents,
- Preparing sales documents,
- Verifying the land title,
- Liaising with the other party’s representative,
- Attending settlement,
- Arranging for payment of stamp duty and Obtaining a revised Land Title.